With the rise in online betting, cricket became the most loved sport by Indian punters for online betting.
Today there are many betting apps available in the Indian market and some of the best cricket betting apps in India provide incredible cricket betting markets.
How to find the best betting apps for cricket betting?
Mostly all the bookmakers provide cricket betting options in the Indian version of their betting apps. It becomes extremely difficult to select the best app for cricket betting.
But here is a tip, you can narrow down your search by considering parameters like the best user experience, competitive odds, bonuses and promotions, live betting, support of live streaming etc.
The websites like BettingApps.com primarily rank and review the betting apps based on these parameters and recommend the best cricket betting apps for their readers.
Which are the most popular bets in cricket betting?
Different bookmakers provide different cricket betting markets. Listed below are some of the popular and common cricket betting markets:
● Match Bets
In this type of betting the players decide on the final result of the match. You can select the ‘Win’ if you want to bet on the match winner and ‘Draw’ if you want to play on the draw as the result.
○ Match Winner: You will bet on the team which will win as per your predictions.
○ Completed Match: Bet on whether the cricket will be completed on the same day or not.
○ Tied Match: In this type, you bet on whether the game will be a tie within the given match time frame.
○ Innings Run: This allows you to bet on the runs scored within certain innings.
● Player Bets
In this type of bet, we usually bet on the players of the team. Here below are some examples of player bets.
○ Man of the match: Predict and bet on the player who will give the best performance throughout the match.
○ Top Bowler: Betting on the player who will take the most wickets throughout the match or series will make you win your bet.
○ Top Batsman: Predict the player who will make the most runs throughout the match or series and wager on him.
○ Top Bowlers Team: In this case, you play on the team from which the top bowler will be selected.
○ Top Batsman Team: Place a bet on the team from which the top batsman will be selected.
● Propositions Bets
This type of bet is not based on the players or the outcome of the entire match but based on the small events within the match. For example,
○ Over/Under Bets: You need to predict if the total score of the match will be over or under the score predicted by the bookmaker.
○ Toss Winner: 50-50 chance of winning, you need to predict who will win the toss.
○ Odd/Even runs: You need to predict if the total runs of a team will be odd or even number. If the score remains 0 in any case then it is considered even.
How to calculate cricket betting profits?
For example, you are betting on a cricket match of Pakistan vs South Africa. You bet on a stake of ₹100 for Pakistan to win the match.
If Pakistan wins the match then your profits will be calculated as:
Your Profits = (Your Stake * Odds) – (Your Stake)
So considering that you placed a bet at 1.50 odds then,
Your Profits = (100 * 1.50) – (100)
Your Profits = 50
So if you bet with ₹100 then you get ₹50 as your profits.
Cricket Betting – The Big Frame
Cricket betting is an interesting way to have some fun place bets on your favourite match and win some extra money.
You can start betting with the smaller bets if you are a beginner and eventually raise yourself to complex bets.
We promote safe and responsible gambling!