Points table for the 2019-21 ICC World Test Championship which started from 1 August 2019 and the finals will be played from June 18-21, 2021 at Lord’s, England.
ICC World Test Championship Point System
- 9 teams, each playing 6 series – 3 Home, 3 Away.
- Series can be between 2 Tests (minimum) and 5 Tests (maximum).
- 120 points available for each series, spread evenly across the matches in the series.
|Points for a Win||Points for a Draw||Points for a Tie||Points for a Loss||Maximum Points Available|
- If teams finish level on points at the end of the Round Stage, they will be separated on series wins, and if still level then Runs per Wicket Ratio (Runs scored per wicket lost, divided by, runs conceded per wicket taken).
- If a match is abandoned due to an Unfit pitch or Outfield, the Win points will be awarded to the visiting team.
For more Sports News follow The Sports News on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram