Points table for the 2019-21 ICC World Test Championship which started from 1 August 2019 and will finish with finals in August 2021 at Lord’s, England.
ICC World Test Championship Point System
- 9 teams, each playing 6 series – 3 Home, 3 Away.
- Series can be between 2 Tests (minimum) and 5 Tests (maximum).
- 120 points available for each series, spread evenly across the matches in the series.
|Points for a Win||Points for a Draw||Points for a Tie||Points for a Loss||Maximum Points Available|
- If teams finish level on points at the end of the Round Stage, they will be separated on series wins, and if still level then Runs per Wicket Ratio (Runs scored per wicket lost, divided by, runs conceded per wicket taken).
- If a match is abandoned due to an Unfit pitch or Outfield, the Win points will be awarded to the visiting team.
More in Australia Cricket Team
Dream11 team prediction for the 4th Test from 4 September 2019 between England vs...
Dream11 team prediction for the 3rd Test from 22 August 2019 between England vs...
Dream11 playing XI team prediction for the Australia vs England semifinal 2 match in...
- / 13 mins ago
Points table for the 2019-21 ICC World Test Championship which started from 1 August...
- / 3 days ago
Pro Kabaddi League 2019 Playoffs and Finals Ticket Booking for matches at The Arena...
- / 5 days ago
Ticket booking of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019 of the Greater Noida leg. UP...
- / 2 weeks ago
IPL have several moment and records to cheer about but some records don't go...
- / 2 weeks ago
Ticket booking of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019 of the Panchkula leg. Haryana Steelers...
- / 3 weeks ago
Ticket booking of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019 of the Jaipur leg. Jaipur Pink...