In the recent test results confirmed by the Premier League, zero have tested positive 1,195 players and club staff were tested for COVID-19 on June 4 and June 5.
Its second time when no one tested positive, earlier in the fourth round of testing there were zero positive cases.
TOtal positives cases in the Premier League is 13, while there is no news for the recovered cases.
- Round 1: 17-18 May – 748 tested, with six testing positive from three clubs.
- Round 2: 19-22 May – 996 tested, with two testing positive from two clubs.
- Round 3: 25-26 May – 1,008 tested, with four testing positive from two clubs.
- Round 4: 28-29 May – 1,130 tested, with zero testing positive.
- Round 5: 1-2 June – 1,197 tested, with one testing positive.