Strata, a tech-enabled commercial real estate (CRE) investment platform, has signed up as the Official Real Estate Investement Partner to five-time champion Mumbai Indians for the 15th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) scheduled between 26th March and 29th May 2022.
Strata’s collaboration with Mumbai Indians is to build the right visibility and traction for the brand as it forays into its next growth phase. The immense popularity of the IPL will aid in offering a major boost to Strata’s objective of targeting a diverse portfolio of customers.
Additionally, to further strengthen the relationship and to establish long-term bonds with its investors, Strata has announced the launch of the ‘Strata Loyalty Program’. The unique program has been structured to reward and thank its loyal investors who can access a combination of rewards and tiers during their investment journey.
On the occasion, Ankit Shah, Head of Marketing, Strata, said, “We are extremely thrilled to associate with Mumbai Indians, the most successful and popular team in one of the world’s leading T20 leagues. Championing five titles so far, they have undoubtedly been the most consistent and resilient team. Their pursuit for consistent excellence bears a significant resemblance with the kind of returns our investors enjoy on Strata’s platform that offers CRE (Commercial Real Estate) as an asset class – stable, consistent and low-risk and which is what brings us together. Strata too is the category leader offering CRE investing and through its customer-centric approach, efficient processes and strategic investments has created a distinct brand loyalty among its investors. The collaboration will enable us to combine the synergies of both brands while driving greater brand awareness among a diverse set of audiences.”
Mumbai Indians Spokesperson said, “We are pleased to associate with Strata for the upcoming season. We welcome them on-board Mumbai Indians’ brand family and look forward to a successful campaign with them.”
Strata Loyalty Program
The Strata Loyalty Program entails four tiers basis the investment amount and can be availed by all its investors. ‘Bronze’ tier for investments of up to Rs 1 Crore Net AUM, ‘Silver’ tier for investments equal to or above Rs 1 Crore & up to Rs 3 crore Net AUM, Gold tier for investment equal to or above Rs 3 crore & up to Rs 5 crore Net AUM and ‘Platinum’ tier for investment equal to or above Rs 5 crore Net AUM. The program would help investors access a wide variety of benefits including reduced management fees, exclusive access to selected properties, personalized tax services and many more depending on the tiers.
Key benefits under ‘Strata Loyalty Program’:
- 1.00% management fee on all Investments;
- Instant Call Feature with the assigned Investment Manager;
- Investor dashboard and all basic benefits as per the terms of Strata Platform and Investment documents.
- 0.90% management fee on all Investments;
- All other Benefits of Bronze to continue;
- 48 hours early access to new asset listings.
- 0.80% management fee on all Investments;
- All other Benefits of Silver to continue;
- Performance fee of 15% shall apply instead of 20%;
- Exclusive access to select assets;
- Access to Expert Corner – Compliance/ Legal Information about various investments and topic consultations with our experts who can provide this advice upon request.
- 0.70% management fee on all Investments;
- All other Benefits of Gold to continue;
- Performance fee of 10% shall apply instead of 20%;
- Personalised Tax Services